Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 12, 2010

New Puffle Conclusion!

Well, on Club Penguin they hold a Puffle Party every February. And they also release a new puffle too! Well, I was researching and found this,


I drew on the photo where I made my discovery. The next puffle color is going to be orange! Do you see the white A next to the orange R? Last year they released the White Puffle. And all the colors before the white A are colors that already came out. My conclusion is that the orange puffle will come from the wild durring the puffle party. Then next year, a Brown Puffle will come from the wild! The year after that, a Hot Pink Puffle! I really hope my conclusion is correct!
UPDATE: Orange Puffle sighted! It is in the Box Demention and Ski Lodge! Follow this link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSRFpNlE6D8

I'm really excited about the new puffle! I can't wait to get my hands on one of those Buck-teeth Orange Puffles!

No comments:

Post a Comment